This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
- Intellectual property rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Licence to use website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or other content] from the website, provided that:
- (a) you must not republish material from this website (including re-publication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
- (b) you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- (c) you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Limitations of liability: The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- Variation: We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.