Mr. Gaurav Lalwani
• A Masters in Commerce with Diploma in Advertising, Marketing, and Sales Promotion.
• Work experience of over 15 years in brand building, communication across Asia.
• Regional Director at Leo Burnett- Asia, based in Singapore, and leads P&G brands for the region. His portfolio includes Skincare products (SK-II is a luxury skin care brand Asia) and Fabric care products – (Tide across Asia and Ariel in Japan).
• He has been responsible for big ideas and setting up new capabilities that have driven brand shares and profitability; these include Innovation Lab (adding creativity to product science), Trial Lab (driving Trial for brands through sampling, Content Creation / Productions (in-house content creation and production studio).
• He also leads Mobile, digital efforts and integrated content development on key P&G brands across Asia.
• Partnered with some of the most prestigious marketing companies like Unilever, Citibank, Airtel, Tata Sons, Tata Motors, Accenture, Franklin Templeton amongst others during his tenure with Y&R and Lowe.